Smeaton Mill Road Bridge (2014). Built in 1916, this three span bridge with bluestone masonary abutments and timber beam sub-structure is the last example of this type of bridge in Victoria.
Loaded and waiting to go (2014). This was found behind the house at Anderson's Mill, Smeaton.
Smeaton Pioneers' Memorial (2014). Erected to the memory of the Pioneers of Smeaton District 1838-1938.
Smeation Mill Oil Store and toilet (2014). The shed on the left was used to store oil for the Mill machinery, and the toilet on the right dates back to 1945.
Smeaton Mill Blacksmith's Shop (2014). The blacksmith would have been a very important part of the Mill complex, enabling machinery parts to be made and repaired. This building dates back to the early 1860s.
Smeaton Mill Granary (2014). Built in 1866, this is where the bags of grain used to make the flour were stored. The external timber props were used to support the walls against the weight of the bags stacked inside.
House at Smeaton Mill (2014). In 1861-2 John Anderson built this weatherboard house. A detached bluestone kitchen was added in 1876. The property is now in private hands.
Smeaton Mill Office (2014). Built in 1869, this has a higher quality finish than the Mill. It is an excellent example of the quality workmanship of the stonemasons of that time.
Smeaton Mill Stables and Garage (2014). These buildings stand on the site of the original stable that was built here in 1869.