Former Standard Brickworks (2010). Originally established in 1910, the chimney of the brickmaking kiln was added in 1913. The Brickworks closed in 1988.
Box Hill Senior Secondary College (2010) - former Box Hill Technical School
Carbethon (2010). Built in 1922, this is a substantial double-storey asymmetrical house in a neo-Baroque, overlaying Arts and Crafts, style
Surrey Dive (2010). A deep clay hole was purchased by Council from the Box Hill Brick Company in 1905 and a popular swimming facility until the 1960s. It is now a lake
Surrey Hills Primary School (2011). Built in 1890, to a Queen Anne/Arts & Crafts style bichromatic brick design, by J.T. Kelleher of the Public Works Dept.
Surrey Hills, VIC (16:49 11apr2009 21°C)
Estherville (2010). Built by the Box Hill Brick Co in 1889. It is the sole remaining building of the Brick Co that existed nearby from 1886 to 1893.
Elgar Rd (2010). In 1841, Henry Elgar secured most of the land that today is called Surrey Hills and Mont Albert. He sold off his land quickly and disappeared from history
Yarra Lea (2010). Built in 1918-19, this is an idiosyncratic example of a large picturesquely-composed faintly baronial-style residence
Whitchurch (2010). Built by Colenso Blogg in 1915, this is a classic Arts and Crafts influenced bungalow